Sometimes we get stuck in our recovery. Whether it be when we 1st begin on when we’ve been going for a few years, there is quite often a ‘blockage’ here and there. At least it seems that way. Here are a few questions that I’ve pinched and re-arranged from a questionnaire that I was given. Try to answer them honestly and within a day or so. If you hang it out too long, maybe you are not ready to be asked them just yet. Maybe!
1. what memories are still painful, guilty or dirty.
2. in what way do you feel inadequate
3. what do you see your main faults as being
4. do you have recurring problems with intimate relationships
5. how do you see these things being addressed
6. what can you do next in order to change